We are looking for a WordPress developer who is comfortable with all phases within a WP development. We are looking for someone who is a self-driven problem solver, with adequate knowledge on WordPress and website development. In this role, you will be expected to act as a part of our web development team from troubleshooting fixes, identifying and terminating web malware, bring up a page in SEO ranking to develop the overall layout and production design for premium websites. You are fluid in HTML5, CSS, jQuery. You`re organized in your work but most of all, you are truly passionate about your work and love developing homepages.
• Proficient in MySQL and has a strong PHP skill.
• Have deep knowledge in Wordpress framework and theme development.
• Who have to develop various web application using Wordpress.
• Experience in developing custom Wordpress plugins will get preference.
• Have good working knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, and latest Bootstrap framework.
• Have good working experience in APIs.
• Must have working experience in projects of foreign clients as this job is to work for foreign clients.
• Experience in Laravel framework or any other MVC framework is a plus.
• Experience in Angular JS or React JS or Node JS is a plus.
• Have knowledge in GIT is a plus.
Professional Wordpress Development
• Minimum 1 to 3 Year(s)
• Custom post type.
• Meta box.
• Custom taxonomy.
• Hook, filter.
• Options framework (Titan, Redux, Option Tree).
• Visual Composer.
• Age 18 to 30 years.
• Both males and females are allowed to apply.
• Must be energetic, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work quickly with high-quality.
• Must be initiative, creative, innovative, quick learner and a team player.
• Must have the ability to obey company rules and follow Instructions of the team leader.
• Must meet the project deadline and give the highest priority to the project.
More Info Employment Status: Part-Time Work Hours: From 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM Job Location: You can work from anywhere else. Job Salary: 17,000TkBDT/Monthly Job Posted Date: January 26, 2019 Application Validity: 2019-12-31 Job Status: Closed